- 10+Clinical Trials Case Presentations
- 20+ Senior Clinical Research Speakers
- Part of the leading Pharmaceutical Congress Middle East!
IBC Asia’s Clinical Trials Middle East will focus on regulatory frameworks and various clinical pathways in the Middle East region. It will discuss challenges with conducting trials in the respective regions and strategies to overcome them. A key focus will be on strategies for partnerships and collaborations, as well as attracting sponsors for trials.
Uncover best practices in clinical trial project management and clinical research excellence for the Middle East, with a focus on enhancing trial quality, improved research outcomes and accelerated timelines for drug approvals.
Dr. Mahera Abdulrahman AlAwadhi
Dr. Saleem Al-Mahrouq
Dr Eman T Sadoun
Dr Osama Alnawasany
Hazem Dessouki B.Pharma MBA
Research Compliance Oversight Lead - Middle East
2015 Hot Topics Addressed
- Essential Regulatory Frameworks
- Partnership & Outsourcing Key Issues & Trends
- Best Practice Strategies to Attract Sponsors
- Addressing Data Management & Quality Issues
- Trial site management and enhancing effective communication
- Cost-effective ways of conducting trials in MENA
- Patient Recruitment & Retention Challenges in MENA
- Effective Talent Development in Clinical Research Teams
- Overcoming Site Quality & Infrastructure Challenges